A collection of thoughts unbound and scrawlings in the life and times of Mr. Wordy

Thursday, April 9, 2009

2dya

i found a thing
it's awsome.
but it's not realy minre.
it's the sate's 'cause the dumb asses involved don't want it.
...so...
it's mine.
it's a couch. broken, brust andf destroyed, but it's mine.
the only challenge is getting it from poitn A to piont B.

Richard, A frined, has said couch.
I wish to contidute it to the Delt's Viking Daze.
It will become possible.

Viking Daze is a three (two day, concective) event whgere things are burnt and beer is drank and fun is made.

'nuff said,

-amrcsu

p,s. I thing my c0-w0rkers are getting wize to me.
p.s.s richard, stop pretending this is how i act all the time. I'm not an idiot all the time.
... just most of the time.


-marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? Comments? Concerns?
Please, let me know you what you think.
here is a place for open discussion.
thank you

Twitter

Look here! https://twitter.com/ThingsThatSmile