A collection of thoughts unbound and scrawlings in the life and times of Mr. Wordy

Friday, March 8, 2013

My little project

no new news on the observatory.
This time i wanted to post a bit of a project. I've since got the fabric cut and pinned however, i'm unsure as to how to continue. I'm thinking velcro...

I feel like Rarity working on Ponyville's newest fashion


I love the colour

Looking a little more complete ^_^
Remind you of anyone?

What to do about Pinkie's mane tho....?
Dewott helped by holding my pins. thanks, master samurai
I ran outa fabric ... maybe a noble Spaniel 




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? Comments? Concerns?
Please, let me know you what you think.
here is a place for open discussion.
thank you

Twitter

Look here! https://twitter.com/ThingsThatSmile